Do you find yourself drawn to drumming when you lead a “heart” focused session? Whether focusing on heart health, topics of the heart, or love drumming seems a fit.
Here are a few lesser used songs to consider including in your heart rhythms sessions.
While there are many songs that work or include a heartbeat rhyme pattern, here are a couple worth sharing
- Night and Day: Cole Porter
- The Heart of Rock and Roll: Huey Lewis and the News
Songs that Mention a Heartbeat
So many songs mention “heart”. Here are a few that mention a beating heart or a heartbeat.
- Rhythm of My Heart: Rod Stuart
- Heartbeat: Buddy Holly
- I Could Write A Book: Sarah Vaughan
- Love Me Like a Song: Willie Nelson & Kimmie Rhodes
Another rhythmic songs worth sharing
- “This is Me” from The Greatest Showman
Don’t miss a beat in planning your sessions.
[button link=”http://sessioncafe.com/product/annual-cafe-membership/” type=”big” color=”purple” newwindow=”yes”] Join Session Cafe TODAY![/button]